On Wednesday, April 20th, when you begin your busy day you will notice a change in your Launchpad. Nothing drastic, it will simply have a cleaner interface that will better respond to whatever device you are using at the time. Plus, we added a few new features.
Some cool things to look for:
Association Resources – You are used to finding everything you need from the MLS on the Launchpad, but now you will be able to access many of the products and services provided by your REALTOR Association, as well. Pay your dues, sign up for a class, make an RPAC investment and more, right from your Launchpad.
Quick Links – We have added links to take you directly to the various County Assessor websites as well and the Nevada Real Estate Division website.
Tech Help Button – Right at the top of the MLS Services Section and next to the Instanet Button you will find the Tech Help Button. This button will give you choices on how to get the assistance you need.
- Just want to report an issue? – Click #1 to submit a Help Desk Ticket. One of our Help Desk Representatives will be emailed directly, your case will be assigned a ticket, and you will be contacted for follow up via email.
- Need to Chat right now? – Click #2 to open a Live Chat and one of our Help Desk Reps will work with you in real time.
- Email Us Anytime – Our Help Desk team email is firstname.lastname@example.org You can always expect an email back with answers and solutions.
- Give Us a Call – Anytime during business hours Joey, Dale, Andrew or George are ready to take your call. Our Tech Team is ready to support you in any of our products including navigating the Launchpad.
- Need Help After Hours? – Click #5 to get the phone numbers to Paragon, Instanet and Supra for support outside NNRMLS Business hours.
- Knowledge Base – Coming soon you will be able to access documents, how to videos, and our searchable knowledge base from this Tech Help Button.
Notifications and Messaging – Perhaps our favorite feature of the new Launchpad is our ability to message you directly for announcements or reminders that can be more specific to you. Please watch the Notifications bar and click to open your messages. We will send reminders, announcements and more, from both the MLS and your REALTOR Association.
This will not replace email billing or email violation warnings, however, so always keep nnrmls.com as a trusted email address in your email program and continue to check your spam folders. (Contact us for support on ensuring MLS and Association email messages do not end up in your Spam Folder)
Social Media Links – This is a helpful section to quickly and easily connect you to other important web destinations. Be sure to “Like” both your Association and NNRMLS Facebook pages or “Follow” on Twitter to stay connected.
Watch for these upgrades when you log into your upgraded Launchpad on Wednesday morning, April 20th and blast off for an even more productive day!