Having trouble resizing photos for your Paragon listings? The free tool I will introduce in this article will allow you to resize a photo or a group of photos in three clicks!
First you have to download some free software, so if you’re squeamish about doing so don’t read any further. Perhaps another one or our photo-resize articles that details existing software would be a better read for you; click here:
http://nnrmlsblog.com/resize-photos-for-paragon-using-paint to read “Resize Photos for Paragon Using Paint” or here:
http://nnrmlsblog.com/resize-pictures-with-free-online-resource for “Resize Pictures With Free Online Resource.”
If your computer’s runs Windows XP skip this article; it only informs users of the Windows 7 operating system.
To get Image Resizer for Windows by CodePlex for Windows 7 follow these steps:
1. Visit http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/releases/view/82827
2. Click the “Image Resizer” download link under the Downloads heading
3. Click the “Run” button in the small window that asks “Do you want to run or save ImageResizerSetup.exe (900 KB) from download-codeplex.sec.s-msft.com?”
4. There’s a chance you’ll receive a small window that says “The publisher of ImageResizersetup.exe couldn’t be verified. Are you sure you want to run the program?” click the “Run” button.
5. Click the “Install” button on the “Image Resizer for Windows-Microsoft Public License” window
6. Click the “Yes” button on the window that says “Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?”
7. Click the “Close” button on the Setup Successful window.
Now you can resize pictures in three steps! Read on to find out how:
1. Right-click on the pictures you would like to resize
2. Click “Resize Pictures”
3. For Paragon click “Custom” and enter 640 by 480 in the fields provided, then “OK”. Make sure the “Resize the original pictures (don’t recreate copies)” box is unchecked unless you have no use for the originals.
That’s it! You will now see a custom resized version of each picture that you can upload to your Paragon listing. Easy huh? It should be!