If you’re trying to log into Paragon using Internet Explorer 9 or 10 as your Internet browser and receiving an Unsupported Browser error message, you can rest assured that this message is wrong; you do not have an unsupported browser.
LPS, the makers of the NNRMLS Paragon 5 MLS system, indicates this message “is due to a non-standard configuration of [your] browser which is directing it to report to Paragon that it is actually an earlier version than it actually is.”
The LPS team recommends the steps below to correct this issue:
1. Open Internet Explorer 9 or 10.
2. Press ALT + T on your computer keyboard.
3. Click on the “Compatibility View Settings” link from the dropdown menu.
4. Make sure that “paragonrels.com” is not listed in the “Websites you’ve added to Compatibility View.” If you do see it listed, remove it by clicking the “Remove” button.
5. Uncheck the option “Display all websites in Compatibility View.”
6. Then click the “Close” button.
*The images in this post were provided by LPS MLS Solutions.