If you’re wondering about the status of the Paragon issues that cropped up in the midst of last week’s software update, this post will attempt a brief synopsis:
On February 18, 2014 Paragon released a software update. Then on February 19th, multiple problems in the Paragon 5 MLS system became apparent.
Below is a list of the issues, and the statuses of each, that were reported by NNRMLS Members and verified by the NNRMLS and Paragon staffs:
- Auto-notifications sent clients listings that didn’t match the search criteria the agent set up — FIXED!
- Use of the Bed, Bath, Garage and Carport fields together were returning zero results — FIXED!
- “Error Loading Grid” message would pop up intermittently when trying to load a spreadsheet of listings — IN PROGRESS
- Multiple text messages were sent to agents with Paragon Voice and Text Alerts enabled — IN PROGRESS / Text Messages Are Still Disabled until next week
- Errors searching with the Simple Search field at the top of the Paragon homepage — FIXED!
(UPDATED 2/28/14 AT 11:27 A.M. PST)
Andrew Cristancho Director of Marketing at Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service