Now that it’s mandatory to upload a primary photograph to save your listing in Paragon I thought it would be a great idea to suggest a simple method for your to resize your pictures in Paint, which is a Microsoft program that comes free on most Windows computers.
1. With your computer open navigate to the picture(s) you want to edit.
3. Once Paint opens click ‘Resize’, (if this is not found, look for the tool that looks like two squares; one on top of the other)
4. Click the ‘Pixels’ option and make sure the ‘Maintain aspect ratio’ box is checked.
5. Enter 640 into either the Horizontal or Vertical fields, whichever is larger initially. (The image will be proportionally resized automatically as long as the ‘Maintain aspect ratio’ box is checked).
6. Click the OK button
7. Click the blue tab to the left of the home tab
8. Click ‘Save As’ and then click ‘JPEG Picture’.
9. In your computer’s ‘Save As’ window choose where you want to save the picture, name it and make sure the ‘Save as type’ field says JPEG. Click the ‘Save’ button.
That’s it! Your photo(s) should be within the size limits that Paragon allows. Happy uploading!
If you enjoyed this article you might also enjoy: Primary Photo Upload Now Available in Listing Input & Maintenance or Primary Photo Requirement February 4, 2013.