Easy tips will help you become a Remine Pro!
One of the main benefits of Remine is the ability to visually interpret data on a map. This article will help you understand how to master the zoom tools on Remine’s map-based search.
In order to favorite or track properties, you must be able to see the blue property dots on the map. If you are zoomed out too far to see blue dots, you can use one of the many tools listed below.
Zoom In: + Click the plus symbol to zoom in on the current map view.
Zoom Out: – Click the minus symbol to zoom out on the current map view.
Click to zoom in & see results:
The click to zoom in & see results link appears in the upper-left corner of the map and instantly zooms to the center of your map.
Click this icon to position the map around your current location, so you can quickly view properties in your area.
Drag and drop this icon onto any location on the map so you can see a panoramic view at street level.
- Click here to access NNRMLS MLSU Remine Training classes conducted by NNRMLS Director of Member Services and Training Andrew Cristancho.
- Exclusive Broker Training Opportunity: Invite Andrew to your office for personalized training for your agent team! Click here to book a 30 or 60-minute training and don’t forget to specify that you want Andrew to come to your office in the Topic you’re interested in learning section.
What If I Have Questions?
- Remine offers robust support for their product and stands by to help you!
- Via email: support.remine.com and phone: (855) 217-0171, and chat accessed directly from the homepage of your Remine software, Monday-Friday 6 am to 6 pm PST, and Saturday 6 am to 10 pm PST. You can also go to remine.com for a full knowledge center.
- As always your NNRMLS Team is ready to help you M,T,W,F 8 am to 5 pm and Thu 9 am to 5 pm with any and all questions! Call 823-8838 and ask for a tech, or email: email@example.com and chat via your member Launchpad here: http://launchpad.nnrmls.com
- Once you register for Remine, sign up for one or more classes as mentioned above.
- Look for ongoing tips and tricks about Remine to be released by NNRMLS and Remine throughout the summer.
- Sign up to receive announcements from our blog; the MLS Post
News about Remine’s launch at NNRMLS: