On September 25th you will be able to visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, search for Remine, and download the app. When you open the app, you’ll be prompted for your MLS email and ID. Even if you’re already a registered Remine user, they must confirm your identity since the app is publicly available to download. After you follow the steps to identify yourself in the app, you can log in as usual using your MLS credentials.
See the Remine Mobile User Guide for more information.
Remine Mobile offers the power of Big Data in the palm of your hand. Check out the features that will be available with Remine’s new mobile app:
- Use the live map or search bar to search the areas where you do business.
- Filter properties to narrow down your searches to the properties that best fit your criteria.
Here’s a look at the Live Map along with the Filters bar on the new app:
- Draw shapes around areas you want to track.
- Track properties and people to get email updates.
- Utilize the predictive analytics of Remine’s Buy and Sell Scores along with other Map Layers to narrow your search to only the best leads!
Check out this sneak peek of how you can apply Map Layers like Mortgage Age and Sell Score!
- View all on and off market property data, including photos and public record information.
Here’s a sneak peek of a list of off-market properties displaying big-data intelligence!
- Chat with other agents in your MLS.
Here’s an example of chatting with your fellow agents:
Helpful articles from Remine:
News about Remine’s launch at NNRMLS:
Ongoing Training and Tech Help:
- Exclusive Broker Training Opportunity: Invite Andrew to your office for personalized training for your agent team!
- Click here to book a 30 or 60-minute training and don’t forget to specify that you want Andrew to come to your office in the “Topic you’re interested in learning” section.
- Visit Remine’s Support Center here: https://support.remine.com/hc/en-us
- Via email: support.remine.com and phone: (855) 217-0171, and chat accessed directly from the homepage of your Remine software, Monday-Friday 6 am to 6 pm PST, and Saturday 6 am to 10 pm PST. You can also go to remine.com for a full knowledge center
- As always your NNRMLS Team is ready to help you M,T,W,F 8 am to 5 pm and Thu 9 am to 5 pm with any and all questions! Phone: 823-8838 and ask for a tech, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and chat via your member Launchpad here: http://launchpad.nnrmls.com
*Note: This blog post features content produced by Remine and Andrew Cristancho, NNRMLS Director of Member Services and Training.