Templates are a feature of Instanet designed to save you time and make the process of creating a transaction easier. They are implemented in Instanet like a pre-loaded file folder. Save the forms you want to use in the template – they will be waiting for you when you need them. You can add contacts or documents to templates, although the majority of templates use only forms. This tutorial pertains to the quickest way to create a template in Instanet Lite. If you need more customization; we have an additional, in-depth Blog Post related to template creation: “Make Your Life Easier…Create a Template in Instanet”.
- Click on Templates near the top of the page
- Click on the blue arrow to the right of the “I would like to:” drop-down menu:
- Pick a name for the template, ex. Buyers Template.
- Click the blue arrow to the right of the “I would like to:” drop down menu.
- Select the forms you want to add to this template. You can select multiple forms by holding the CTRL key (Command for Macs) before clicking each one and they will be highlighted in blue:
- Click Add Selected Forms at the bottom of the page. That’s it – your new template has been created! This is the simplest way to create a template and it will be all you need most of the time. If this short tutorial does not provide the details you need, please refer this additional, in-depth Blog post: “Make Your Life Easier…Create a Template in Instanet”.