Paragon enhancements were applied to your Paragon MLS system beginning late on June 5th to early morning June 6th. This update has allowed a big change to the system as part of a continued effort to increase security. Paragon and any links sent to your clients will use https:// and have full SSL throughout the application. The overview of other changes can be found below.
Get the latest news from Black Knight, developers of Paragon
- The default location of the news widget will be on the top left side of your homepage, above the quick search. If you would like, you can minimize the news widget by clicking on the arrow at the top right (see screenshot below).
Long Description of Lookup Values
- You can now set lookup fields to display the full description.
- Area is an example of a lookup field. Example: If you enable this setting, you will see the full area name and not just the number. This is controlled on a per-user basis so you will need to enable this setting:
- Go to Preferences > System
- Under System Preferences, choose Search Options
- Under the Enable Lookup Long Descriptions heading, click the box by the same name.
- Click Save.
- The result will show the area number and also the area name.
Maps Address Changes
- The address search bar on maps within Paragon has been relabeled to say Center Map on this Address.
- Address History and Default Addresses have been added to the maps search. You can now select from the last 5 addresses you searched for as well as your address on file, the Board (RSAR or SNAR) or your office address.