Did you know you can now use the NNRMLS Members Website to opt into SMS Text Messaging from NNRMLS? It’s easy to do! Read this short blog to find out how:
Here’s how to opt in to SMS Text Messaging from NNRMLS:
- Go to the NNRMLS Members Website and click on your name at the top. If your name does not appear you might have to log into the Launchpad first. Then click on Manage Membership:
TIP: Alternatively you can use the Member Launchpad “Manage My NNRMLS Membership” button to bypass this step and jump right to step two below. The Manage membership button looks this:
2. You are now on the Manage Membership page. Scroll down to the “Phone Numbers” section and click the Edit button, then click the checkbox next to “Opt-in to NNRMLS Mobile Alerts.”
3. You will now see a confirmation message like the one pictured below. To save your preferences, close the message and click the “Save Changes” button.
4. You will then receive a final confirmation message at the top of the page.
5. To opt-out of SMS Text Messaging simply reverse the process described above.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions! For training opportunities, visit our Tech Help page and look for the “Visit the Tech Bar” button.