Did you know that your NNRMLS rental listings can be syndicated?
As a member benefit, NNRMLS provides you with numerous options for online distribution of rentals:
- Homesnap, our flagship mobile solution, displays NNRMLS members’ rental listings on both the consumer and agent versions of its application.
- realtor.com and Apartments.com have direct syndication agreements with NNRMLS. When a listing agent selects “Internet = YES” for their rental listing, the listing will be displayed on these portals.
- NNRMLS offers our brokers the ListHub syndication toolset, available to brokers through the Member Launchpad. 37 of ListHub’s channels display NNRMLS rental listings, including Homes.com and Rent.com. ListHub syndication options must be enabled by your broker.
- NNRMLS includes rental listings in all data feeds to our member’s IDX websites. If you have an IDX website that is not currently configured to display rentals and are interested in featuring these listings on your site, please reach out to your IDX vendor to enable display.
- NNRMLS also displays all rentals on NNRMLS.com.
Our team will be implementing more benefits for members with rental listings in the first quarter of 2021. In the meantime, if you have questions please email email@example.com. For training and tech issues you can schedule a call or a Virtual Tech Bar appointment using our NNRMLS Support page!