If you’d like to learn how this great new feature works read on for the complete tutorial. If you would like to go directly to the service, it can be accessed via the Paragon Resources icon under the DocCentral link.
Here’s how to create a fax to email cover page with DocCentral:
1. Log into Paragon.
2. Click on the Resources icon, then click on the DocCentral link from the resulting dropdown.
5. The From and To fields will be automatically filled in with the email address and name you have on file with your association and/or MLS. You can change these if you wish.
6. Fill in the Document Name, Document Description, Subject and Message fields.
7. Click the Print button. It is possible to email the coversheet straight from this window by clicking the Email button, but this is not a necessary part of the fax-to-email process, just an extra benefit of the program.
8. Depending on what Internet browser you’re using, I’m using Internet Explorer for this tutorial, you will receive a message that says something like “Do you want to open or save 130077642045810081.pdf from doccentral.trpoint.com?” You have several options: Open, Save, Save As and Save and Open; I recommend picking Open since this will be the most direct method of completing the task at hand.
11. Now pair the printed page with any other documents you wish to send and fax it to the phone number that appears in the upper left of the cover sheet.
That’s it! You’re done! We hope you find DocCentral’s fax-to-email service reliable and simple to use!
-The NNRMLS Team
Please note: The DocCentral fax-to-email solution is a replacement for MongoFax. If you wish to read more about MongoNet’s abrupt discontinuation of service on March 6, 2013 click here.