Entire NNRMLS Team Moving to ‘Remote’ Support
This is an update from your team at NNRMLS concerning our ongoing response to the Coronavirus. As a precaution to ensure that we protect the health of our members, our team and all of our families, beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020 the NNRMLS team will move to fully remote support.
As a precaution to ensure that we protect the health of our members, our team and all of our families, beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020 the NNRMLS team will move to fully remote support.
What Does Remote Mean?
• NNRMLS will continue to serve you during our regular business hours; M, T, W, F 8-5 and Th 9-5, using Cloud Technology to keep us in touch.
• Our physical office at 691 Sierra Rose Drive in Reno will not be staffed during regular business hours. A team member will come by regularly to check incoming mail, but this person will not be available for in-person support.
What if I Need Billing or Membership Help?
• Our billing and administrative teams are here to help during our regular business hours. You can still contact NNRMLS at (775) 823-8838 and be connected to the NNRMLS team member that can best help you.
What if I Need Tech Help?
• Our Help Desk technicians remain ready to help during regular business hours and can be contacted by phone at (775) 823-8838 or email at email@example.com
• Our Technicians are equipped with ‘remote’ software that enables them to visit your computer screen from wherever you are in the world. They can also share their screen with you during a session to show you a tip!
What if I Need Training for Myself or My Office?
• Our training team is equipped with the same advanced ‘remote’ software that our Help Desk uses to enable them to share their screen with you, or for you to share your screen with them. We have a range of ‘virtual’ meeting options for you and/or your office. Agents can schedule ‘Virtual One-on-One’ sessions and Brokers can schedule ‘Virtual Office Visits.’ All members are invited to click this link to schedule an appointment: https://calendly.com/nornevmlsandrew
• Our training team also utilizes an online learning management system, (LMS), called Mindflash that is available to every NNRMLS member and includes on-demand classes on all of our real estate software. Watch this video to learn how to access our On-Demand training: https://youtu.be/R02Mabo_6k8
We do not make this decision lightly, but in the face of the increasing concern surrounding the spread Coronavirus, NNRMLS, in conjunction with our Board of Trustees, feel this is the best course of action at this time. We will work to make this transition to fully remote member support as seamless as possible and continue to monitor the situation. We feel this will be a temporary arrangement and we will open our brick and mortar office as soon as is appropriate and safe.
Our entire NNRMLS family wants to assure you that the MLS will continue to be the most accurate and up-to-date source of local real estate data. The MLS marketplace that you depend on will not be disrupted during this transition to remote staff support. We continue to be ready to help you in your real estate success!
Please keep in mind we’re sending this notice out independently of our esteemed shareholder REALTOR® Associations. NNRMLS operations and decisions about how to respond to this health concern may differ from their organizations. NNRMLS does not offer CE or Post-licensing classes, nor does it hold committee meetings as our partners at the Association level do. If you have questions for those organizations, please contact them directly.
NNRMLS Shareholder Contact Information:
• Reno Sparks Association of REALTORS®: (775) 823-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• RSAR “Association Watch Page”https://www.rsar.net/covid19-watch-page
• Sierra Nevada REALTORS®: (775) 885-7200 or email@example.com
Informational Links about the Coronavirus:
In closing, we want you to stay safe, protect yourself, your loved ones and your community. Thank you for being our NNRMLS Member!