Did you know that if you look beside the name of a form in your transaction it will show the date/version of the form in parentheses? If 2016 is shown beside the name, you are most likely trying to use an old version! The old versions will still be in your transactions, but as part of the new 2018 forms release on May 10th, NNRMLS disabled the upload listing button on the OLD versions only of the forms – you will not be able to upload your listing from the old versions!
The solution is easy! If you have run into this issue, to be able to upload a listing again, choose/add the new form with 2018 in parentheses beside the name (see below):
The functionality of the Upload Listing feature on the 2018 forms has been tested and cleared for use since May 10th. If you don’t see the Upload Listing link (as shown below), please make sure you are on the 2018 version of the form! If you have followed these instructions and still do not see the upload listing button, please call 823.8838 or email email@example.com.
A note about templates:
If you have a template with an old form in it, and you apply that template to a new transaction, the old form will not appear in the new transaction’s form list. It is effectively “locked” away inside the template, never to be released again. You must delete it from the template and add the new form. Here’s a tutorial on how to update your templates!
More Resources, Communications, and Training
- Insight: Shifting the name from Homeowners’ Associations, (abbreviated as HOA), to Common Interest Communities, (abbreviated as CIC), is a change that will more closely follow how they are referenced in the Nevada Revised Statutes, which are recognized by professionals statewide.
- Paragon Report Changes: The NNRMLS team has expanded Paragon’s MLS All Fields Listing Report to a three-page report to accommodate the extra CIC information. This enhancement to Paragon MLS was implemented during this launch. For those that prefer a two-page MLS All Fields report; the MLS All Fields 25 is still two pages. In addition, the NNRMLS team is working on developing a “legacy” MLS All Fields that will be two pages and does not include the CIC information.
- Previous articles to gain more insight into this form update:
- Things to check on / Important instructions: If you use Instanet templates with NNRMLS listing input forms you will need to update them so they will work correctly: How to update your templates in Instanet
- Make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted email senders’ list to be sure you don’t miss important instructions/announcements from NNRMLS
- Subscribe to The MLS Post (the NNRMLS Blog) where we post tutorials on a variety of subjects
- Broker/Office Training Opportunities: Invite Andrew Cristancho, Director of Member Services and Training, to your office for personalized training for your agents. Visit Andrew’s schedule page to book a 30 or 60-minute training. Specify you would like Andrew to come to your office in the “Topic You’re Interested in Learning” section.
- NEW RESOURCE! Click to view the new NNRMLS Terms Wiki Page Here you will find definitions for the fields used in our system along with an FAQ and other resources.