NNRMLS is happy to announce RPR’s latest additions and changes that were incorporated in August to help make doing business easier than ever! This post contains a quick overview of the improvements; for more details, click to read the RPR August 2017 release notes
Charts refresh includes new content and cleaner visuals:
- Discuss and share with consumers the educational levels by population within a neighborhood, zip code, county, state and the entire country
- Updates to the Sales and Financing Activity chart (Refined Value)
- Updates to the Walkability score on Neighborhood Details pages
- Enhanced visuals in the Best Retail Businesses chart for a market area
Add and share customized home facts:
- Add your own specific facts not listed within the Home Facts section on the Property Details page
- Add your custom entries as free text if you don’t see what you want in the list
- Build a library of custom features you may find in your local marketplace for use with future properties.
- Custom features section now flows over to your Comp Analysis page and various RPR reports.
- Manage your custom home facts and view the number of properties featured within your RPR work.
20,000 neighborhood boundaries updated:
- Recent update includes updates in 25 metro areas including Chicago and Atlanta, and adds 20,000 residential areas.
Show your password when you need to:
- Newly added visibility icon can help eliminate frustration for some users when logging into RPR, or in particular, changing their current password
RPR Mobile Features:
- A users’ favorite, Comp Analysis, joins the mobile app
- The Comp Analysis workflow is quick and easy, with only 4 steps start to finish. Discussed in detail in the RPR release notes
Features in the works:
- Additional mobile functions for Comp Analysis
- In commercial mode, tenant information for commercial buildings
- User notifications for key events, like changes to saved properties
- APN and Tax ID search enhancements
- Traffic count updates
- Speech recognition in mobile app
- Customizable version of Commercial Trade Area Report
Need training in this product or any of our others? If you don’t see what you need on the schedule, you can request a one-on-one with our trainer, Andrew Cristancho. Email email@example.com or view the schedule here.
Andrew Cristancho Director of Marketing at Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service