Good news! One of our newest NNRMLS Member Business Tools, Homesnap Pro, has introduced Search by Street in their app and on the web! Now you can search by a street name, and Homesnap will show all active listings on that street. Agents can find homes without knowing the exact address or target streets that their clients want to live on.
Here’s the release update flyer: What’s New at Homesnap?
With the increased flexibility of searching by street name, both real estate agents and their clients can have extremely targeted searches in an instant! Here’s how it works:
1. Go to the Homesnap app or website to search for homes.
2. To search by street, type in the name of a street and click it to search.
3. Check out all the homes for sale specifically on the street you searched.
Voila! We hope this new feature makes it even easier to find homes on Homesnap!
Catch up on our previous Homesnap Pro Tips:
How can I further my knowledge of this amazing new business tool?:
- Register for a free Homesnap Pro webinar here
- Watch NNRMLS On-Demand Homesnap Pro webinars here
- Find robust learning resources on the NNRMLS Homesnap Pro University page here
- You can also watch this brief how-to video on how to search for listings in Homesnap, and for more advanced search features, click here
- Andrew’s Class Registration page: For office or one-on-one coaching sessions; look for the Custom 30 or 60-minute sessions near the bottom of the page.
Please contact the NNRMLS team with questions regarding this email at 775.823.8838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.