Using Listing Dates to filter your Homesnap Pro searches helps narrow your results quickly and makes you look like an expert app user! In this week’s Homesnap Pro-Tip, we’re going to show you the same technique, but using Closing Dates instead. Here’s how to leverage this quick and easy-to-use technique:
Catch up on our previous Homesnap Pro Tips:
Homesnap Pro-Tip: Use Listing Date to Filter Your Search
Homesnap Pro-Tip: Filter Your Map Search
Homesnap Pro-Tip: Using the Map to Search
How to Use the Sold Date to Filter Your Search
Start by opening your Homesnap Pro app to the Map tab showing the green map pins and follow the instructions:
- Click the Filter link in the search window at the top:
- To adjust your search results tap on any field and the choices will appear for you to select and to make the adjustment. In the screenshot below we have selected Sold under the Date field, and then we tapped on Date and selected In the past 3 months. Next, click the Filter button to see the results:
- Once you tap the Filter button you will be brought back to the map and you will only see Sold listings that have closed in the past three months. Notice this screenshot displays red map pins, which indicate sold listings as opposed to green map pins which indicate active listings:
BONUS PRO-TIP: When searching for active listings the Date filter will allow you to filter by list date; read about that here. However, when you’re searching for sold listings the Date field will allow you to search by closing date as seen above! Watch for more fun topics in future Homesnap Pro-Tips right here on the MLS Post!
How can I further my knowledge of this amazing new business tool?:
- Register for a free Homesnap Pro webinar here
- Watch NNRMLS On-Demand Homesnap Pro webinars here
- Find robust learning resources on the NNRMLS Homesnap Pro University page here
- You can also watch this brief how-to video on how to search for listings in Homesnap, and for more advanced search features, click here
- Andrew’s Class Registration page: For office or one-on-one coaching sessions; look for the Custom 30 or 60-minute sessions near the bottom of the page.
Please contact the NNRMLS team with questions regarding this email at 775.823.8838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.