Using dates to filter your Homesnap Pro searches will help you narrow your results quickly and make you look like an expert app user!
In our last two Homesnap Pro Tips, we taught you how to use the map to search active listings, and how to filter search results while you’re searching. Click the links to catch up with those posts.
Today, we’ll cover using the Listing Date with Active Listings. Here’s how to leverage this quick and easy-to-use technique:
- Start by opening your Homesnap Pro app to the Map tab showing green map pins. Filter your map search by Listing Date: Click the Filter link in the search window at the top:
- To adjust your search results, simply tap on any field and the choices will appear, allowing you to select and make the adjustment. In the screenshot below, we have tapped on Date and selected Past Week. Tap the Filter button to see the results:
- Once you tap the Filter button, you will be brought back to the map and only see active properties listed in the last week. Note: Notice this screenshot displays fewer properties than the first screenshot:
BONUS PRO-TIP: When searching for active listings, the Date filter will allow you to filter by list date as shown above. If you are searching for listings under contract or sold, the Date field will allow you to search by the closing date. More on this and other topics in future Homesnap Pro-Tips on The MLS Post.
How can I further my knowledge of this amazing new business tool?:
- Register for a free Homesnap Pro webinar here
- Watch NNRMLS On-Demand Homesnap Pro webinars here
- Find robust learning resources on the NNRMLS Homesnap Pro University page here
- You can also watch this brief how-to video on how to search for listings in Homesnap, and for more advanced search features, click here
- Andrew’s Class Registration page: For office or one-on-one coaching sessions; look for the Custom 30 or 60-minute sessions near the bottom of the page.
Please contact the NNRMLS team with questions regarding this email at 775.823.8838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrew Cristancho Director of Marketing at Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service