If you’re looking for a report that shows all loans, liens, transfers & mortgages like Tax Insight used to offer before it was discontinued by the vendor, the NNRMLS has some information just for you.
We’ve reported to the GeoJet e-mapping and tax program team that our Members are looking for a comparable report to Tax Insight’s “Transfer Report,” and we will keep you informed of when and if that change will take effect.
In the meantime there is a Mortgage Records report and a Prior Sales Transactions report available in our newest Member resource Realtors Property Resource, otherwise known as RPR.
Here’s how to find that report:
1. From Paragon click on the Resources icon
2. From the resulting dropdown menu click on the Realtors Property Resource link
3. Log into RPR
4. Enter the desired address into the search field and click the Search button
5. You should land on the Summary tab, a sub tab, within the main Details tab
6. Click on the History tab
7. Scroll down to the Prior Sales Transactions section
8. If there is an arrow, or caret, pointing to the right of the page click it to expand the section
9. Now to find the Mortgage Records scroll down to the Mortgage Records section
10. If there is an arrow, or caret, pointing to the right of the page click it to expand the section
That’s it! Good job finding this information. Please let us know if that helps you find the information you need to conduct your business.
Please leave a comment & thanks for reading! I hope this post changed your life for the better!
Northern Nevada Regional MLS Help Desk Representative
Andrew Cristancho Director of Marketing at Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service