Some of you have requested the ability to create and save a multi-listing PDF from Paragon.
This functionality exists in Paragon via the Print+ feature.
1. Start with a list of properties
2. Click Print
3. Click Print+
4. Select All Listings, (or Selected if you’ve chosen a sample of properties from a larger list)
5. Select PDF in the Output Type section
6. Select the report you want and add it to the Selected Reports section
7. Click the Print/Preview button, (this might take a while depending on how many listings you’re attempting to include inside this PDF)
8. Click the Save icon on the toolbar, (the toolbar will either appear as an elongated grey oval in the lower center of the preview or a light-colored rectangular toolbar that runs along the top of the preview. The save icon appears as a floppy disk.)
9. From the Save As dialogue box, choose where on your computer that you want to store the document.
10. Name the file
11. Click the Save button.
You can now attach this document to emails generated from Paragon or the email program of your choice.
If you would like help doing this please contact the NNRMLS team at 775-823-8838 or at email@example.com.
Thank you for reading, & please let me know if this helped you be more productive in your business.