Want to change your agent photo in Paragon? Read on:
Here’s how to add or change your Agent Image in Paragon:
1. Click on Preferences.
2. Click on User.
3. Click on Agent Image.
4. Click on Update Photo button.
5. If there’s an image you want to use in the My Images tab, click it to highlight it in orange. If there’s not an image you want to use but you have one on your computer then skip to step 6b.
6a. With your desired image highlighted, click the Insert Image button. That’s it! You’re done. Skip the rest of this article!
If you do not have an image you want to use in the My Images tab:
6b. Click the upload image button.
7. Browse your computer for the image you desire and click Open to begin uploading it.
8. The image will begin uploading and you’ll see the progress in the Add or Update Photo window.
9. Click the image you just uploaded once it appears in the My Images tab, when you do, it will highlight in an orange color.
10. With your desired image highlighted, click the Insert Image button.
These changes will flow through to all of the client-communication channels that Paragon provides.
Andrew Cristancho Director of Marketing at Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service