Do you have the need for a second listing agent
to be able to edit showing details in the ShowingAssist program? If so, it’s easy for the primary listing agent to add the secondary listing agent as a “Co-Listing Agent.”
1. In Paragon, click on the Preferences icon and then Third Party from the dropdown menu.
2. Click on Listing Setup and then double-click on the listing you want to add a secondary agent to.
3. In the screen that loads you will see a Contact section, click the Add New Co-Listing Agent button.
4. In the Search for Agent window, type in the secondary agent’s last name and click the Search button and select the agent’s name from the list that appears.
5. Click the green Save button at the top of the page.
That’s it! Hope it helps your business!
Andrew Cristancho Director of Marketing at Northern Nevada Regional Multiple Listing Service